Like with the Giga, 2022 sees the introduction of a complete range of 297 models to match the 290 range. Specifications remain largely unchanged but with the premiumisation of the RS model to feature the Sram AXS wireless drivetrain and Nukeproof’s award winning Horizon V2 wheels.
The Mega is available in both Carbon (RS, Factory & Elite) and aluminium build options (Pro & Comp) in both 297 and 290 options of each. Frame only options are available in 275, 297 and 290 options.
- All New Aluminium chassis
- Designed and improved suspension kinematics
- Tube In Tube design for easy cable installation
- All new Geometry
- Optimised sizing/fit - Small to XXL
- Sram UDH
- Now fits a 750ml water bottle inside the main front triangle!
The new Mega frame is optimised around the rider and weight distribution. The new geometry features dynamic saddle offset. Seat angles are optimised for each frame size and the seat tube itself is designed to take a longer dropper post if required.
- Enduro Bike
- Hydroformed 6061-T6 Triple-Butted Aluminium
- 160mm Rear travel
- Comes with 3D Contored rubber protection
- 148mm Boost Hub Spacing
- Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, XXL