For over 10 years, our best-selling model; the Mega has been racking up awards on Enduro stages and in the press around the world. With 4 Enduro World Series titles to its name, the Mega has become an icon that is synonymous with racing. However, we never rest on our laurels and 2021 sees the introduction of the 4th generation Mega.
Since 2009 the Nukeproof Mega has been on a constant development to meet the demands of our riders and customers alike.
To optimise the strength and weight, the Mega is contructed fully out of T6061-T6 Aluminium including all forged part.
After winning 4 Enduro World Series Titles in 3 years the all new design is an evolution of our ultimate Enduro bike. At the heart of the frame is all new suspension Kinematics, designed to be more subtle off the top, whilst remaining progressive and predictable . Anti-Squat is used to create an effective pedalling bike that can be thrashed through technical terrain. The useable SAG range is also widened to allow riders to tune the suspension to the trails.
Other key features include:
- All New Carbon chassis
- Designed and improved suspension kinematics
- Tube In Tube design for easy cable installation
- All new Geometry
- Optimised sizing/fit - Small to XXL
- SRAM UDH
- Now fits a 750ml water bottle inside the main front triangle!
The new Mega frame is optimised around the rider and weight distribution. The new geometry features dynamic saddle offset. Seat angles are optimised for each frame size and the seat tube itself is designed to take a longer dropper post if required.
- Enduro Bike
- Nukeproof T700/800 UD woven Carbon Fibre frame
- 160mm Rear travel
- Comes with 3D Contored rubber protection and clear paint protection kits
- Boost 148 Hub Spacing
- Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, XXL